Easy outfit inspiration you can take from day to night! I wore this look for a dinner the other night but I love just adding a jean jacket for an easy ‘office’ day time look or switch to a Moto jacket for an extra layer at night time. But really this look is all about the shoes! I’ve always wanted to the Valentino ‘Rockstud’ Sandals but haven’t brought myself to spend the money on them yet. These sandals are great to try out the style before you commit to the price tag!
I’ve been so happy with the heels though and the quality! They’re the perfect small heel for my preggo clumsiness lol! I can actually walk in them and they’re so comfortable. So, they’re actually from Amazon! Which leads me to my next topic of this post is the AMAZON PRIME DAY. I’ve actually never really shopped amazon prime day but recently have become an amazon prime member so I’m anxious to see what deals they will have this year.
Since I’ve never really shopped this day before I don’t really have any tips or tricks, but I have been shopping amazon lately so thought I’d list the random things I’ve purchased/looking at purchasing that you never would have thought to look on amazon for! 😉
- THE HEELS
- MY BAG
- Diaper Bag Organizer
- Looking at getting a non traditional diaper bag so this will be perfect to put inside to keep it neat
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Father’s Day Gift for Patrick that he now uses everyday!
- My Marble Cell Phone Case & Marple Pop Socket
- Marble Laptop Case & Pink Keyboard Cover
- Obviously went through a marble phase HA but still loving it all and how it looks!
- My Fruit Infuser Water Bottle & Fruit Infuser Pitcher
- Not A huge water drinker but these have helped me drink so much more water while Pregnant
- Face Ice Roller
- I keep hearing about ice rolling from girls like The Skinny Confidential (If you don’t follower her YOU NEED TOO!) Going to try it out and see if it helps reduce pores & helps achieve flawless texture skin. I’ll keep you posted my results!
- Julian’s Pilot Hat
- Julian wears this hat EVERYTIME we travel on an airplane and he definitely gets lots of attention for it! He even got to go in the cockpit one time and sit in the pilots chair. Always a big hit with the crew & passengers, which helps when he gets restless on a plane.. are to hate on a kid that looks so cute. 😉
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- Looking at getting this one because I love the way it looks and want to keep it out on my kitchen counter.
- Swimsuit Swimmer Pads
- help give me an extra lift in a swimsuit 😉
- Collagen Eye Mask
- hoping these can help my dark circles. I’ll let you know the results, would love to hear if you use any that work??
I feel like I could go on and on with all the things!! I don’t know why I always forget about amazon but they really do have it all. I see a lot more amazon purchases in my future especially now that I put the app on my phone.
Let me know what you purchase from amazon & what you have your eye on for PRIME DAY!
Hope everyone has a great week,