^^ How gorgeous is this vine-y wall?!?! Someone doing engagement photos totally needs to shoot here. I have a new obsession with them and see them everywhere now around town. ^^
^^^ This is HOW EXCITED I am that it’s FRIDAY, oh & that my husband is home from being gone away all week on business. Ready for the weekend!! ^^^
I’ve became obsessed with the off the shoulder trend ever since I wore this white dress here. I probably own more then one should own for the season but it is definitely a very flattering look that I tend to gravitate towards like a basic white tee! So for my FridEy FavEs I’m listing my favorite 5 off the shoulder dresses for under $50.
- ASOS Off Shoulder Mini Dress in this color, it comes in multiple colors & is under $25! Loving the white too of course.
- Nordstrom Stripe Off the Shoulder Dress
- Nordstrom Off Shoulder Dress, has a cute flirty tie sleeve.
- Forever 21 Off the Shoulder Shift Dress
- H&M Off the Shoulder Dress, obsessed wit this color especially in the summer with a tan.
Leaving for Kansas City today for a cousins baby shower. Looking forward to seeing family and of course shopping at the plaza! Duh. 🙂 Also, we are staying at this chic boutique hotel. I stayed there once for a girls trip and can not wait to be there again!! Lots of design inspiration for sure!!