1. Easy Go-To Denim on Denim look.
2. Just add Plaid. A staple found in a girl-on-the-go’s closet.
3. Layer denim shirt with a sweater, solid or pattern! Let the collar peek-a-boo out the top & let your shirt tail hang. Add a statement necklace for a touch of glam.
4. Layer your plaid shirt with a solid color turtleneck sweater. Let the plaid cuffs & shirt tail make an appearance rolling the sleeve up over the cuff of sweater.
5. Make an Easy Mom-On-The-Go Posh look pairing a crew neck sweater with your flares!
6. Make flares chic with a camel color turtleneck sweater.
7. Easy Fall layers by taking that blanket scarf you own & making it a shaw tying it with a belt over flare jeans.
8. Basic Stripes with a coat is the ultimate flare jean outfit MUST!
9. Are you more of an edgy-go-to kind of gal? Just add your bomber over a white tee and you are good TO go! 🙂
10. Channel your inner Rachel Zoe pairing long layers(take a white tee & throw a shorter sweater on over it) with your bell bottom blues!
Something about the fall season takes me to a 70s vintage state of mind and I automatically want to whip out my flare jeans! I know lots of us love the look but then struggle on how to actually style it. So I put together these 10 looks to showcase the EASIEST ways to throw a flare jeans look together WITH items you surely already own in your closet! Any of these looks are also great for thanksgiving! (just saying)😉
What’s your favorite way to wear flare jeans!?!!?
(all pictures above came from Pinterest, check out/follow my likes board here to view sources)